- orphereseauzecAsked on March 08, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Also I have several issues with the submission pdf:
1. When customising the pdf, added pictures are not "holding" for subsequent submissions, they disappear from the pdf, and they are not there when I return to the editing mode.
2. The tools to change the font color or allignment are not showing for added text. The icon is showing in the text box but nothing happens when I click on it.
3. I cannot see the option "Show hearders and Text", I only have:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 12:50 PM
1) I just tested one of my forms, and added an image on the PDF:
After saving it, I downloaded the submission and the image was there:
What is the link of the image you are trying to add? Also, what is the form you are working with?
2) On regards of the added text, and the tools to customize. You need to first add the text, and save the PDF form. Then open the "Customize PDF" feature again, and the tools will pop up for the added text:
3. What is the form you are working on? The "Show hearders and Text" option does not show up when you do not have headers or text in your form.