- frankruiizAsked on March 08, 2017 at 06:42 PM
I currently am embedding a form on a shopify page and need to remove the media queries. Am I able to do this without downloading all the source files and removing them manually?
- IanAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 09:53 PM
1. Get in Form Designer mode
2. Edit the CSS under CSS tab
Hope this helps.
- frankruiizAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Thanks for the reply Ian, is the only way to overwrite them in the custom css? I just applied the reset and then they all got deleted?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:35 PM
Please let us know if I misunderstood your question, but from what I understand, you would like to know if it is possible to overwrite the current design of your form by injecting custom CSS codes to your form in the builder page, is that correct?
If that is correct, then yes, I believe it is possible with the help of !important CSS declaration.
However, if it's not what you mean, can you help us fully understand what you're trying to accomplish by giving us more information/details, please?