- amapbiodevantAsked on March 09, 2017 at 05:49 AM
I'm using the Jotform V4 with google drive integration. In the V3 it was possible to choose the name of folder and of the file saved in the google drive. Now I can only choose the folder.
The files have anonymous names and it is really confusing.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 09:59 AM
I checked the issue. You should be able to click on the folder names and change them:
If you can't please reply to this answer. We would like to investigate further if it is not working for you.
Please feel free to contact us for your further queries.
- amapbiodevantAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 12:46 AMHello.
Indeed, but I'm not speaking of the folder.
In V3 I could change the name of the *file* saved in the drive using the
fields of the form. For instance, the name of the pdf file saved in the
drive could be the name of the person that has fill in the form.
Le 09/03/2017 à 15:59, JotForm a écrit :
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 08:12 AM
You may still do this in V4, just click the PENCIL icon to use a field name as your folder.
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- amapbiodevantAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 02:38 AM