What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I create more appealing donation pagesAsked by Bgood on March 09, 2017 at 07:46 AM
We are using jotform to empower out donations platform. So far so good as we are taking advantage of the integration features with paypal and mailchimp, but I wonder if there is a simpler way to make them look better
These are some pages that we would like to look alike
And this is ours
We will appreciate your help
The page you send is not a form. It is a web site. If you want a good looking web site, you need to hire a web developer, or use an application like WordPress, Wix, etc.
I checked your form and it is a good looking form. If you want to style it further, please send us a similar form that we can look at and have some idea about what you want. Then, we can help you to stlye your form.
If you want my idea about the web site you send, you can use Text Fields (old Rich Text Field) and Images more to have nice looking and informant form. You can style the content of the Text Field.
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!
Thanks for your answer.
The link of the website contains examples of forms that uses more images than radio buttons
How would you suggest to improve the part of the form that is linked with paypal? couldn’t find much flexibility there.
Hello Jorge, there's plenty of choices to make a form look better aesthetically, but I'm afraid the best we can do here to help is offer suggestions on how to achieve that.
I'll be listing some tips below and I'm hoping they would help in improving your form's look and feel.
1. If you don't have a designer/developer, I highly recommend you hire one. These tasks would be done in a better way if someone in that same line of field will work on it.
2. CSS can be used to further customize the form.
Related guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
3. If you need more functionality that can't be done within the Form Builder, then grabbing the Full Source code of the form and deploying that along with your customization might do the trick.
Related guide: How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
4. There's a default Image Field that would allow you to add/insert images to your form.
5. You may use the Text (HTML) Field suggested by my colleague.
6. You may also use Widgets that provide extra features depending on what you need. One quick search in our Widgets Gallery using "image" (https://widgets.jotform.com/search/image) as your keyword should yield a handful of results.
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form