- macadvAsked on December 30, 2010 at 09:42 AM
How do we align the form to the left instead of center?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 01, 2011 at 11:36 PM
On the Form Builder, under "Style" tab on the toolbar, you will a "Form Align" button. Click on that to change the form alignment.
I think what you are asking is to have both questions and answers all aligned to left so they are all stacked together. That's the "Top Aligned" option. If you choose that you will get the form exactly as you want.
- litwerxAnswered on January 07, 2011 at 12:48 AM
I do not see a "Form Align" button on the style tab.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 08, 2011 at 04:38 AM
Sorry, I meant "Label Align".
- bedroomstudioAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 05:40 AM
Hi. I am also having this issue... it is not the Label align.. but my form is center aligned within the iFrame. Firebug shows the form-all class as margin: 0 auto; which will center align it. Entering my own custom CSS is not overriding this. So how do we remove the margin auto, and left aliign the form?
- bedroomstudioAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 05:42 AM
Oh, sorry, but my form IS working now. The CSS did not work right away, but now it is. Perhaps there is some delay or something. So nevermind!
- allanftdAnswered on April 24, 2011 at 08:05 AM
That's good to hear! Please feel free to post your questions or concerns here in the future. We're ready to help you.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- fatherbAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 06:49 AM
interesting, am trying to left align the form too - how did you do it? You mention solving the problem with css but not what you added?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 06:57 AM
Please do the following steps in order to align your form to left.
1) Edit your form,
2) Click Setup & Embed >> Preferences
3) Go to Form Styles tab and paste the following code on the CSS box.
If you have more questions, let us know. We'd be glad to help you. Thanks!
- eucsAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Thanks - this answer helped me too.