- Dana SmalleyAsked on March 09, 2017 at 09:35 AM
Can a form which is emailed, be modified to reflect the response in a cleaner fashion vs questions crunched together? Also can a logo be put on the PDF form that is emailed?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 02:42 PM
You can use the PDF Designer to customize the PDF submission. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "PDF" button and then choose the "Customize PDF" option.
3. In the PDF Designer, you can move and resize the form fields. You can also insert an image by clicking the "Add Image" button. Here's a screen capture:
4. Don't forget to click the "Save" button when you're done. This will serve as the template of the PDF submission.
Here's the full guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
Hope that helps. Thank you.