- jurgenvandeveldeAsked on June 21, 2012 at 09:08 AM
I created a form (excellent tool btw) on Jotform. Now everything seems to be working as intended, but there are 2 things who don't.
1. I changed some warning messages from English to French. They appear good in the backend, but frontend they're wrong (not adjusted). How does this come?
2. Same goes for my 'Submit' button. I need it to be 'Envoyer' (send in French) but it doesn't seem to work.
I embedded the form in my website.
Can you tell me what's wrong here? The link to are development website is included below.
Marketing responsable - Sandaya
- ukconnectionAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 09:12 AM
Same for me.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Have you tried already deleting your browser cache and cookies? If not, please give a try. However, upon checking your form in your website I don't find any problems on it and your form is working properly. Please take a look screenshot of your website below.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.