- sunangstAsked on December 30, 2010 at 03:42 PM
I've set the maximum upload size to 204800 which, if I'm doing the math right should be about 200MB? I've tested with a 92MB .zip file and it worked fine. I have a 156MB file that will not upload. Have tried numerous combinations of things such as different browsers and still no luck.
Error message received is:
Form not found: Form ID is missing or irregular.
One more piece of detail. When uploding the 156MB file in Chrome, it shows 99% uploaded before it fails.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 02, 2011 at 12:04 AM
We have a hard limit on our web server configuration to limits uploads to 100MBs. I have just increased that to 250MBs. Your uploads should now work.
- sunangstAnswered on January 02, 2011 at 09:02 AM
Thank you so much. Just tested with a 156MB file and it worked.
- metieAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 09:00 AM
Is the upload file size limit now 250MBs for all forms (if maximum upload size is set correctly), or is that by request only? Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 03:26 AM
No, that's the maximum limit for uploaded files. Free accounts are still limited to 10MBs. This is only useful for Premium and Professional accounts.
- metieAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 09:21 AM
Sorry I wasn't very clear--I am a premium user and was asking if the maximum upload size has now been raised from the previous 100MB limit to 250MBs. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Yes, that's true. But you must still increase the max size on your specific upload field.
- kuraldesignAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 09:02 AM
Is there any way to have the file be uploaded to a specific URL of our choice?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 06:32 AM
I think you would like files to be send to your web site over FTP. This has been asked previously and we have plans to implement it in the future.