- rosshonig23Asked on March 09, 2017 at 10:44 AM
The form called "EE Direct Deposit Form" isn't generating the autoresponder email that we've set up. Can you please look into why this isnt working?
- AIDANAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 07:24 PM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
I examined your form and found that you have enabled encryption for it, and that explains why autoresponder emails are not working, because those are emails that contain form data in them, which is not available for encrypted forms.
We mentioned this in our guide on encrypted forms and how to use them here: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
Quoting from the guide above:
Important:Some of the features that are not available for Encrypted Forms* are:
1. PDF Downloads,
2. Reports (this includes downloading Excel and CSV files from within Submission Panel),
3. Emails that contain form data in them.
* All server side gathered and processed data can only be retrieved in encrypted form because your private key is never sent to our servers.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.