clicksindAnswered on March 09, 2017 02:17 PM
David JotForm Support ManagerAnswered on March 09, 2017 02:26 PM
I could not locate any jotform embedded in your site. Could you share the exact URL of the page where your form is embedded? Also, please share a screenshot to illustrate what the problem is, here is how to upload a screenshot on this thread:
1) Load the link of this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1087096
2) Upload the screenshot as shown on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264-How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
clicksindAnswered on March 10, 2017 10:53 AM
David JotForm SupportAnswered on March 10, 2017 02:25 PM
See the checkbox options are already in 2 columns. Is there something else that needs to be adjusted? The form and the embedded form looks the same on my end.
clicksindAnswered on March 11, 2017 06:46 AMNew response receivedBom dia
Gostaria que as colunas do formulário múltipla escolha, tivessem mais espaços entre elas, permitindo que os termos ali contidos não utilizassem duas linhas
Michael JotForm SupportAnswered on March 11, 2017 06:29 PM
If I'm understanding you correctly, I believe you are referring to these options (please see image below) of the checkbox field in your form.
If you want to have those options to appear just in one line like the other options, please do the following.
1. Click the Form Designer button found at the left side of the build page.
2. In the Form Designer, click the ADVANCED DESIGNER button.
3. Once you are in the Advanced Designer page, (1) click the checkbox field and under the (2) Design Tab, the (3) "RADIO BUTTON & CHECK BOX STYLES" will show. Change the value of the (4) "INPUT WIDTH" from 248 to 468 as shown in the image below. After that (5) Save the changes.
As for the result:
I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
clicksindAnswered on March 12, 2017 10:46 AMNew response receivedBom dia