- EisneimAsked on June 21, 2012 at 12:50 PM
how can i use one form for different wordpress posts,and replay email to reader with different content(just some link inside emails) is there any short code to change the email content?
example site:http://vfxbro.com/real-camera-shake/ this site use jotform and every post can reply to dirrent content
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 05:05 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, there is no any short code for this.
However, you may use a Clone feature to create as much as you want form clones.
Alternatively, you can try the following workaround.
1. Add a hidden website field to your form.
2. Create separate Notification Email for each form on your website, and send needed Notification Email based on previously created hidden website field using conditional logic.
3. Embed your form with different website value to different pages on your website using prepopulating feature.
Add the following form embedding code to one page.
And the following code to another.
So that you will get different Notification Email for each form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.