- osseo279Asked on March 09, 2017 at 05:20 PMHow can I add a hyperlink within the text on Jot form?
For example, on this jot form:
I want to include a link to this web page:
But I couldn’t find a way to list hyperlink so I can embed the whole page (using PDF option) which I don’t like how it looks.
Please advise, thanks!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 05:30 PM
To add a link in your form, just follow the instructions below.
1. Add a Text Field in your form.
2. Edit the Text Field to add a Link.
3. Click on the Insert/Edit Link icon to setup the link you want to display.
4. Setup link to display. Click Ok once done.
5. Save Changes made on the Text Field.
Here is a sample form where I have added a link to the form: https://www.jotform.com/70676779100966.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.