- Tenniszentrum_ArsenalAsked on March 10, 2017 at 05:17 AM
I try now to build a more complex form (many logic conditions which field should be shown) and have some troubles.
First field is the choice "Anfänger" or "Fortgeschritten"
Depending of the choice the next filed will be shown. and so on.
My problem is now, that if I change e.g. a choice in an upper field, the conditions ar not adjusted and the wrong fields are still there.
Here is the form:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 09:39 AM
We can only help you better if we know exactly what you want to do. I'm afraid your post doesn't offer much info on how you want your conditions to work.
The easiest way to debug a problem is to do it one at a time. If I were in your shoes, here's what I'd do:
1. I'll disable ALL Conditions first.
2. Then I'd enable 1 Condition and test it.
3. If it doesn't work, I'll review my logic for that condition.
4. Rinse and repeat for the rest.
Related guide: Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Just get back to us if you're still not able to figure it out. And on your next reply, it would be best if you will provide a lot more info on how you want the condition to work.
- Tenniszentrum_ArsenalAnswered on March 12, 2017 at 09:11 AM
Made everything new and it's working.