- kcmilesformusic5kAsked on March 10, 2017 at 03:12 PM
i am using the square payment portal for our 5K race registration page, why can't the customers visually see the last number of their credit card being entered? This is causing alot of concern/fear that the payment is not going through.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 07:51 PM
Please add this CSS codes on your form.
width : 195px !important;
It will increase the input box for the payment field CC number.
Let us know if this did not work.
- kcmilesformusic5kAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 08:46 PMthis is fabulous, but i do not know how to access where to paste this code
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 08:55 AM
You can inject the CSS code by following these steps:
1. In the form builder, click the Form Designer icon.
2. Click on the CSS tab, and paste the code in the "Inject Custom CSS" area.
3. Once the code has been injected, do not forget to click on the Save button on the lower part of the window.
If you have questions or if you need assistance, please let us know.
- kcmilesformusic5kAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 10:46 AMThank you! Problem solved!
- kcmilesformusic5kAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 10:46 AMThank you! The problem is now fixed!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Thanks for keeping us posted, kcmilesformusic5k. I'm glad that the issue is now resolved.
Feel free to get back to us if you have other questions or concerns.