- SMFSNCUAsked on March 10, 2017 at 03:32 PM
is there a way to make this entire form wider in the email portion
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 06:45 PM
You can increase the table width of the email content in the Email Editor. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. In the Email Content, click the "Source Code" icon.
3. In the Source Code, look for the table width and change the value to 600 or 800. There are 2 table width value that you need to change. P
4. Click the "OK" button and then save the changes when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- SMFSNCUAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 10:27 AM
Thanks for all your help on this.