- Jim ArmstrongAsked on March 10, 2017 at 04:32 PM
This morning I was working on a new form and testing in an app that we are building and I got an error page saying that I was suspected of Phishing. I submitted the required form and have not heard back. I also submitted a separate support request. My forms and account have been down for almost 5 hours. Why is no one responding?? This is a paid account and I am extremely frustrated. I was simply testing a form and now all of my forms and account are frozen. HELP!!!!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 05:25 PM
We are truly sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused to you, the account was suspended by mistake upon getting a false positive that one of your forms was found suspicious of phishing.
- Jim ArmstrongAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 05:46 PMOk, so my forms have been down all day. If you have an automated system for suspending accounts, there can’t be a 5 or 6 hour delay getting things back up again when there is an error.
I am now going to continue testing my new form and doing test submissions. How can I be sure this won’t happen again?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 05:52 PM
It should not happen again, the form has been whitelisted.
- courseflightAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 06:46 PMOk thanks