- jimzieglerAsked on March 10, 2017 at 05:29 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 02:56 AM
If you have any question, please contact us again.
- jimzieglerAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 01:33 PM
i am still not receiving mail on my second email address
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 09:19 PM
Your email address has been listed in our bounce list.
****@comcast.net is IN Remove the bounce list
Reason(s) : SMTP; 554 resimta-ch2-15v.sys.comcast.net
Comcast is strict with regards to email contents. If you have the option to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender or contact list, please do so to fix the problem. If not, I would suggest using a different email address. Free email perhaps from Google Mail.
You can read more here about the bounce list issues: https://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-Prevent-Email-Bouncing-Related-Issues.
- jimzieglerAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 09:39 PM
thanks, i think i got it now