What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Change sender E-mail on Autoresponder.Asked by jordanalessi on March 11, 2017 at 09:32 PM
In order to change the sender email on the autoresponder, please follow these steps:
1) Go into the edit mode of your autoresponder:
2) Click on the "Advanced" tab, scroll down, and select "+add new email address" from the Sender Email option:
3) Select "Verified" from the Email Type drop down, enter your email address, and click on the "Send Verification Code" button:
4) Copy the code you received:
5) Paste it, and click on the "Add Email" button:
6) Finally, click on the save button:
Let us know if you need more help.