- mpguignardAsked on March 13, 2017 at 12:20 PM
I have a form integrated with Google Drive.
I need the files to be classified by the Applied Position. But then, in the Applied Position, I'd like the file name to be the «Name» field.
Is it possible?
As of right now, the application goes in «Application Form folder» - «Applied position folder» - and the name of the file is the Applied Position. It gets really annoying to rename all the files names by the Applicant's name.
Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 02:39 PM
You can change the file name, but you will need to remove the integration and integrate back again. When you are setting up the folder, make sure to include the name variable, so you will not need to rename the file:
1) Click on the pencil icon:
2) Add the name variable by checking it, and the click on the apply button:
3) Finally, complete the integration.
Let us know if you need more help.
- mpguignardAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 02:59 PM
Thanks for the answer.
That solution is not working because it creates a unique folder for every application (Time + Full Name).
I need the folders named by the position applied (ex: production day labourer, production supervisor, etc.).
But within those folders, the files would have to be named by the «Full Name» of the applicant.
Is it possible?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 06:09 PM
Unfortunately, that would require another level of folders which is not possible at this time. There is a request for the ability to do so forwarded to our developers in this thread:
But it does not look like it has gained much traction.