- sclcAsked on March 13, 2017 at 12:57 PM
I am trying to edit an existing payment form and it will not allow me to adjust the price. I currently am charging $60 for an event and need to adjust to to $35. However, all it will let me do is $3.00. Every time I push a number it will just go to that single dollar amount (i.e. $3, $4,$5 etc..) without being able to push two number like 3 and 5 to make 35. What is going on?????
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 03:25 PM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue. As soon as number is added a point and decimals are added.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
For now write your price in editor like notepad and copy price value and then paste it in Price field.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 05:23 AM
This bug is resolved now. Sorry for the inconvenience that was caused.
Let us know if you ever need anything else,
- sclcAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 10:26 AM
Thanks. I appreciate it!
- MA77845Answered on March 14, 2017 at 11:51 AM
Hi, Im having the same issue. I will try it again and see if it works
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 12:58 PM
Please try again and let us know if it is working now on your end.
If it is not working, please provide us ID of your form.