- Beanie3556Asked on March 14, 2017 at 04:30 AM
I have created a form where the user is supposed to enter a start time in one field and a end time in another field.
Then some hidden fields (form calculation widget) will perform a calculation and return hours and minutes in the last field.
How do I use field validation to prevent a user to enter a "End Time" that is earlier than the entered "Start Time" - and how do I make sure that the user enters a "start time" that is not after the "End Time"?
Please see the form in below link.
Any information or help that can contribute to solve this problem, is highly appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance for your great support.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 05:18 AM
I'm currently checking your requirements. Please allow me some time to further investigate. I'll get back once I've found results.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 05:25 AM
You can add a condition to your form that will hide the submit button if the two following conditions are met:
1. End Time is earlier than the Start Time
2. Start Time is after End Time
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Beanie3556Answered on March 15, 2017 at 02:52 AM
Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, it worked for me.
Thank you once again for your great support.