- renagAsked on March 14, 2017 at 07:24 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 09:19 AM
Yes it does - All paid plans allow unlimited payments. The only plan that has a limit of 10 Payments per month is the Free Plan.
You can always revisit our Pricing Page https://www.jotform.com/pricing for the complete breakdown per plan.
- renagAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 09:46 AMActually, I think I saw on the forum that the bronze plan allows for
- renagAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 10:03 AM
I think I saw elsewhere on the forum that the bronze plan allows for up to 1000 submissions, including payments. so is it unlimited or not?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 11:20 AM
I see you're referring to the "monthly" limits for submissions. Yes, the monthly limit for the Bronze Plan is just 1000 Submissions (regardless if it's a payment or regular submission).
The TOTAL on the other hand is Unlimited for all plans.
- 100 Monthly Submissions
- 10 Monthly PAYMENT submissions
- 500 TOTAL Submissions
- 1000 Monthly Submissions (regardless if it's a payment submission or not)
- Unlimited TOTAL Submissions
I guess the better question is what's in it for you when you upgrade?
Suppose you're on the free plan and you're at 55 Submissions for this month. Then, you decided to build a new form, a payment form, and received 10 submissions with payments (55 + 10 = 65 for the month). This would mean that your FREE account will be OVERLIMIT immediately even if you're way below the 100 Submission Limit for the month.
With paid plans though, there's no worry regardless if you're getting payment submissions or not since there's no imposed limit for payments. The only thing you need to worry about is the max limit of submissions you can get per month (in Bronze, it's 1000).
Just refer back to the Pricing Page if you need to review the per plan breakdown https://www.jotform.com/pricing