- b2bcontactAsked on June 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Hi, this is the first time i've done a side by side 2 column form and all is well except for a strange white line that's appearing on the button image. See here:
It happens with any image i've tried so I know it's not a graphic problem.
I doesn't happen with the buttons your system provides, only custom hosted images (but i need to use this one).
Can someone please get back to me ASAP on a fix for this?
Also, while I'm asking questions, is there a way to decrease the space between the right and left columns?
- b2bcontactAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 01:29 PM
I should also mention that it's only happening in Firefox
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 01:36 PM
If you posted an image, let me tell you it's not displayed on the post.
Please use this tool
1.click on Browse and choose your image
2. click on Send
3. Select and copy the URL the tool renders for you
Then paste that URL into this tread and we will be able to see it
If you already have the form embedded into your page, please paste the exact URL where the form is
- b2bcontactAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 02:58 PM
I already posted that link, here is is again: http://www.nuvemologia.com/
- pinoytechAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 03:58 PM
Upon checking your form in your website using Chrome, I don't find any whiteline above button. Please take a look at here for the screenshot of your form.
- b2bcontactAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 03:59 PM
Yes, the only time i see the problem is in the browser Mozilla Firefox
- pinoytechAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 04:09 PM
I was able to replicate the said issue when viewing your form using Mozilla Firefox. Have you tried already embeding your form code into your website using iFrame? If not, please give a try.
If the said issue still persist, let us know so we can further assist you and investigate the said issue.