- InspireWritersAsked on June 22, 2012 at 01:39 PM
Help. My form is not sending in Internet Explorer, the person sending gets an error message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. I've gotten three calls form irate little-old-ladies already this week. We've reset the browsers, deleted cache and cookies, and it still doesn't work. Here's the page: http://inspirewriters.com/?page_id=1329
Thanks in advance for your help!
- pinoytechAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 02:03 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you today. Have you tried already embeding your form code into your website using iFrame? If not, please give a try.
However, if the said issue still persist, let us know so we can further assist you and investigate the said issue.
- InspireWritersAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 03:12 PM
I put it in as an iFrame, instead of WordPress. It works from my computer with IE and Windows XP, but not from one of the ladies computers. She still gets the error message: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage, then it asks if she wants to diagnose connection problems. Any other ideas on how to solve this?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 03:53 PM
Can you provide us the IE version that throws an error please?
- InspireWritersAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 03:57 PM
IE8 for both the one that works and the one that doesn't. Wierd, huh?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Is this error coming after pressing Submit button on your form? As far as I understood, your client is not able to get to the PayPal Payment Page.
You may suggest your client trying the following things:
1. Submit your form using direct form URL:
3. Install all the Windows updates, http://www.update.microsoft.com/.
I hope this helps.
- InspireWritersAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 05:26 PM
Yes, it's after she presses the Submit buttion. We tried the direct link, that didn't work. We reset IE8, no luck. I'm just going to have her mail the check and email her submission.
Thank you for all your suggestions. They worked for all the other members!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 05:28 PM
You are quite welcome Julie.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We would be happy to help you.