- kevinwatsonAsked on June 22, 2012 at 02:54 PM
I am using WordPress and have tried the following things:
jotform URL works fine.
These embedding types do not work:
I have tried to replace "http://form." with "http://www." and it still doesn't work... reverting back to "form".Page URL:
- kevinwatsonAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 02:56 PM
My other sites are working with existing forms...
- kevinwatsonAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 03:00 PM
Hmmm. it seems the culprit is my woo theme....
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 04:00 PM
It should display the new form. Is everything fine now?
- kevinwatsonAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 04:05 PM
Yes everything is fine. There was a feature in a theme that prohibitted from showing unless I defined the content for the page. All is well. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 22, 2012 at 04:19 PM
We are happy to hear that the problem is solved. Thank you for additional details.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us anytime.