- proapcAsked on March 14, 2017 at 07:34 PM
How can I incorporate Clover payment systems in to jotform?
- IanAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 11:48 PM
As of now Clover Payment System is not integrated with Jotform
Please go through the list of available Payment Integrations with jotform at https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
Let us know if you have more questions.
- IanAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 11:51 PM
As mentioned, integration with Clover payment is not available with JotForm at this moment. But I am forwarding the thread to our backend to evaluate the payment integration. We cannot provide you any ETA at the moment. However, if there is any update in this regard, you'll be posted here.
- proapcAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 11:58 PM
Thank you Ian. I just set up the paypal and it's pretty straight forward. If this works, I'll take it further. Just in test right now.
- CharlieAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 03:47 AM
Glad to hear that. If you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.