- GAYandCoAsked on March 14, 2017 at 07:49 PM
Having worked on the site most of the night, although still not finished as yet, can you tell me as to why
text is overlapping my images on the product selection page.
I would be grateful
Marc DuncanPage URL:
- IanAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 12:51 AM
Please insert the following CSS code to the form. This should fix the issue
border: solid 1px #fff ;
Here's how to add custom CSS code in the new form builder version 4.0:
1. Open your form and click the Form Designer icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Go to the CSS tab, paste the custom CSS code and click the Save button when you're done.
If you're using form builder version 3.0, here's a guide on: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
Hope this helps.
- GAYandCoAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 03:27 AM