- Allison PaksoyAsked on March 15, 2017 at 12:08 PM
I sent a request earlier wondering why my forms had been disabled, but now I can't even log in as it appears my account has been suspended. I'm really confused as to why and what needs to be done to fix this issue. If you need an explanation of the forms:
1. A form to collect payments from our Canadian members (in CAD)
2. A form to collect payments from our Mexican members (in MXN)
(These two forms will largely be used to collect payments for events where attendees can register and pay separately. For example, a big event coming up is our annual Summer conference. We have members from across North America who will be attending and wanted to offer the option for people to pay in their own currency. They complete the registration form here: http://www.bpfna.org/gather/sc-registration (English) or here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQtH6XUf5OBYLlGQT0_Fi5ySpHjF7RUe1cATzGE8B9Jkq-JQ/viewform#responses (Spanish) and then have the option to pay several ways, which is why the payment forms are separate.)
3. A general donation form
4. A form for people to request more information about one of our programs (Spanish version)
5. A form for people to sign up for email notifications
I don't see why any of these would cause my account to be suspended.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 02:05 PM
The problem is that there were two forms with keywords that are consider highly suspicious by our Anti-phishing system such as credit card, visa, mastercard. So the forms were automatically suspended. After checking further I have reactivated them, but had to change the wording to only CC in order to prevent a new suspension.
- bpfnaAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 02:34 PM
Ok thank you! It seems to be working now!