- BIll StevensAsked on March 15, 2017 at 02:33 PM
Can I use a picture that I provide as a theme none of the ones you have works for mePage URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 05:30 PM
I checked your account and I didn't see any forms. Yes, you can use your own image and insert it to your form.
Open your form and click the +Add Form Elements. Under the Basic tab, select the Image field and drag it to your form. Click the Properties button (Cogwheel Icon) to insert an Image file to your form.
If you're referring to the Background Image of your form. That is possible in the Form Advanced Designer. Here's how:
1. Open your form and click the Form Designer button in the Right side of the screen below the Account Profile icon.
2. Open the Advanced Designer window.
3. Go to the Background Image and choose an image you want to insert to your form.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.