- palmscostaricaAsked on March 15, 2017 at 03:24 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 06:27 PM
You can change the email address the Daily Digest App Settings. Here's how:
1. Open 1 of the Daily Digest email in your inbox.
2. Scroll down and you'll see the "Edit" link at the bottom. Please click it.
3. A new tab will open showing you the current settings. Change the email address and then click the "Update" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- palmscostaricaAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 04:32 PM
I sent a test message but did not receive it so i cant change it, plus I did not receive the daily message either
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 05:53 PM
Your email address is not in the bounce list. I can see that my colleague already escalated this issue to our developers according to this thread (https://www.jotform.com/answers/1008123).
The instructions I provided above is about changing the recipient of the Daily Digest App. If there's an issue configuring the app, then that needs to be fixed first.
We'll let you know via the escalated thread once this issue is resolved.
Thank you for your patience.