- dany5kAsked on March 15, 2017 at 04:05 PM
Before when I uploaded images, I could delete them, but now I can't. Where my image are stored and how to access them and delete them?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 07:21 PM
If you need to delete files uploaded with submissions, it requires deleting the submission the file was uploaded with. You can delete submissions from the submission view in your account:
The following thread has more detailed information on how to delete submissions:
- dany5kAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 07:46 PMNo, I mean deleting image using wizard. Thanks, I find the solution, but please enable a button in wizard to delete images quickly.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 08:12 PM
Glad to know you find the solution. I have sent a request on your behalf to have the option in the new JotForm version(4) to deleted the recently used images, example:
You will be notified via this thread if this gets implemented.
- dany5kAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 08:46 PMYes, I mean exactly this! Do you see? You can see only a "Use selected" button, but not "Delete selected image".
I solved my issue using &old after the address of the form. But I do not already tested it at all. Hope it will work.
Hope you make this button soon.