- jacksonandhydeAsked on March 16, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Our published form on our website is slightly different than our design. You can see our live form on our website- https://jacksonhyde.com/pages/exchanges-returns
Specifically there are two issues we'd like to fix:
1. There is a grey border around the left side of the published form. We would prefer to not have a border at all.
2. There is a period missing at the end of the second sentence. "JACKSONHYDE.com will gladly accept returns for merchandise purchased on JACKSONHYDE.com. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition and received within 30 days of original purchase " there should be a period after "purchase" but it is not showing on our website.
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 02:58 PM
1. You could resolve that by injecting the following CSS code to your form:
box-shadow: 0 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) !important;
This guide will help you to inject it: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
2. I've reviewed your form and I can see the text is the same version on both, embedded and form builder:
May we get more details about this issue?
We'll wait for your response.
- jacksonandhydeAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 06:46 PMThat did the trick! Thank you!
*JACKSON AND HYDE*