- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 12:49 PM
I have checked this and noticed it happens when you check the fields name on the settings, I will report it to our second level so our developers can investigate and resolve the issue.
We will let you know as soon as we get any update about it.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 08:56 AM
We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience caused to you.
The problem regarding the Disabled text adding to the unique name of the field should be fixed now. Everything should be saved correctly after all. However, if you see the same problem for any of the field, we strongly suggest you:
1. Open question properties of that specific field.
2. Go to advanced tab and click to Field Details.
3. Delete Disabled tags from the Unique Name part.
We thank you again for your understanding and cooperation with us.