- domicuAsked on March 16, 2017 at 02:30 PM
I can't seem to figure this out (trying custom CSS), even though I've followed whatever standard CSS practices I'm aware of.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 05:00 PM
Please try inserting this custom CSS code:
text-align: center !important;
Here's a guide on how to inject custom CSS code to the Form Tabs widget:
1. Open your form and select the Form Tabs Widget. Click the Wand tool (Widget wizard).
2. Paste the custom CSS code I provided in the Custom CSS field. Click the Update Widget when you're done.
I have cloned your form and added the custom CSS code. Here's the result:
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please let us know.
- domicuAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 11:07 AM
Thanks, worked nicely