- nlcanvasAsked on March 16, 2017 at 02:53 PM
Hi Im using a form to design a custom product that includes a file upload.
Is there a way for me to allow people to design multiple to complete in the one checkout with the stipe integration.
Id like to ask if they would like to add another item. Ive though about doing this with page breaks, but I would have to manually make many versions of the product design?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 05:13 PM
That's right. You will have to duplicate the product fields if you want your users to select again. I think using conditions that would only show them would be good.
To duplicate them, you can use shift or control key to select multiple fields and then select duplicate in the top bar.
- nlcanvasAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 06:46 PMIs there a way I can have it duplicate all my conditional logic conditions
I have set?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 07:56 PM
That's possible on version 3 form builder but not on v4.
You can temporarily switch to v3 if you want.
Then, right-click a field, open the menu options then click Manage Multiple Fields
Now when you duplicate fields, you must check the Duplicate Conditions checkbox to duplicate the conditions associated with the duplicated fields.
If you need further clarifications, let us know.
- nlcanvasAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 10:46 PMThanks I tried that but it did not provide a good result. Is there any way
to duplicate the fields and create them with new identities to prevent
conflicts with show and hides? My forms uses a lot of conditional logic to
calculated prices and show fields.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 04:02 AM
Unfortunately no, the fields will duplicate with the same label, but they will have unique IDs. So you will have to adjust the labels manually. So the best way, at the moment, is to use duplicate conditions feature like my colleague suggested.
If you have any further questions please let us know.