- vance matthewsAsked on March 16, 2017 at 04:32 PM
Unfortunately, no matter how many times I test my form, I never receive an email as on prior days. I've tried testing it on my website as well as your website. Do you know if your service is down?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 07:11 PM
Notifications are working fine. Have you checked your spam folder? If you find the notifications there, please make sure to mark them as NOT SPAM. Let us know if you need more help.
- FerrariMeetAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 07:15 PM
They are not working on any of my forms and are not going into spam folder. I am having the same issue. The last form that I received an email from was at 8:36am this morning then they stopped coming in.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 07:21 PM
Thanks for updating us, yes, I see many users reporting this issue, I have forwarded this to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 01:02 PM
We had a temporary issue on our email servers. Sorry for the inconvenience that was caused.
Let us know if you ever need anything else,