- HeeschenAsked on June 24, 2012 at 04:18 PM
Hello I would like to plaxe a feedback button on my webpage and if somebody klicks it, there should be a url forwarding. So without somebody having to press a send button! How can i do this with the jotform Feedback button? I Want to have a "NEW" Button on the right site of all my pages and then send the user to the "NEW" page if pressed. Thank you
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 24, 2012 at 04:33 PM
You can redirect your first form to a second one that might be either an external URL where the form is embedded; or might be the direct URL of the second form itself
Here you have the guide
To redirect users to a Thank You page after form submission, follow these steps on form editor:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbarar2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" and click "Next"
4. Enter URL of the page on your site. Or the URL where the form isSome more links that can be helpful;https://www.jotform.com/answers/13182-forwarding-form-on-submit-https://www.jotform.com/answers/36377-submit-button-redirecthttps://www.jotform.com/answers/92694-Forward-URLI hope this is the information you are looking for, if not please give is more details to assist further.