- SwaartbaardAsked on June 24, 2012 at 05:43 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 24, 2012 at 07:42 PM
Are you by chance using JotForm Application? If indeed, I recommend you email the inquiry instead since we have difficulty at this support level testing/checking license jotform apps.
Please inform us if this is not the case =)
- SwaartbaardAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 04:02 AM
No I am not (yet) using the app.
Would i be able to integrate the SimpleCart code into the checkout in any way?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 05:27 AM
Hello Swaartbaard. I'm not sure if your 3rd party payment solution can accept post data submission from JotForm. But I think it's feasible that you can create another page to process the data as your Thank you page by using JotForm's sending post data feature, then this will be the middle process which will forward to PayFast.
- SwaartbaardAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 06:50 AM
Ah thats a great idea - thanks man. didnt think of that solution
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 06:41 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)