- MartynGAsked on March 17, 2017 at 06:42 AM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 11:19 AM
I've checked your form on my end and I can see it's been successfully integrated with Google Spreadsheet, I have also sent missing submissions to your spreadsheet.
However, I'm not sure if the issue you're facing might be related to the fact that you've transferred your data to our EU data center.
Could you please try the following.
1. Try removing and adding the integration to your form, this should send the submissions to the spreadsheet again and submissions data should be displayed.
2. If re-integrating does not work, please un-checking the EU option on your account, re-integrate your form with Google Spreadsheet and let us know if that works.
3. After testing the integration with the EU option un-checked, try moving your data to our EU data center again and check your integration, your data should be showing as normal.
This will help us to know if the issue is related to the EU transferred data, if that's the case then we will need to report this to our back-end team.
I will also ask to someone from EU region to test this in order to know if the same behavior happens.