- CharlieAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 07:08 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have an automated scheduled email alert that will send based on a date.
I presume what you want to do is this:
1. The user fills out the form, including the session date.
2. The user receives an autoresponder email confirming his/her submission.
3. An email reminder is sent to the user 1 day prior to the session date listed in the submission.
Is that correct? Unfortunately, we do not have the email reminder system.
We do have some email app integration that you can check, here's the page for that: https://apps.jotform.com/category/emailling. Although, I am not sure if they have the function you are looking for.
Another workaround that you can use is sending email based on your Google spreadsheets data, this is however quite advanced.
1. First, you can integrate your JotForm form to Google spreadsheet by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet.
2. Then you can use that spreadsheet as the basis for sending the email, here's a guide about it: https://developers.google.com/apps-script/articles/sending_emails.
I hope that helps.