- txforesttrailAsked on March 18, 2017 at 12:54 AM
In August, I used the "attach file" feature in my responder/notification emails. That feature is no longer available to me.
Attached is a screenshot of the tools that are available.
Can you help?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 18, 2017 at 03:05 PM
Hello, the attach file feature is only available in the autoresponder email. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings section page.
2. After that, click the Emails tab and click the Edit button (Pencil Icon).
3. Go to the Advanced tab and click the Upload File button to attach a file to your autoresponder email.
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance, please contact us again.