- NSMAsked on June 25, 2012 at 07:57 AM
Is there a way to embed a google map into a form and allow people to click and select a specific property? The image example is not a jot form just gives a general idea.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 08:36 PM
Unfortunately we do not have integration with Google Map yet. However, I'll submit this as a feature request, our developers are the one to decide if they can add this to their to do list. We'll keep you posted.
Thanks and have a pleasant day!
- delucaAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 04:01 PM
Yes please, this is such an important issue. So many of us would like this feature!
- COREVIAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 03:12 PM
I see that this hasn't been updated since 2012, has this been addressed? I would really like my users to be able to click the map for their entries.
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 04:26 PM
Hi, I would Suggest you to refer this guide: How-to-Create-Geo-Tagging-System-using-Google-Maps-JotForm.
Hope it will be helpfull for you.