- allaviationmodelsAsked on June 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 08:02 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If you change your form, you may get new Google Spreadsheet URL. Please check your integration to check this out.
Unfortunately, you will need to add your customs to the new spreadsheet since we do not transfer them.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- allaviationmodelsAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 11:20 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 27, 2012 at 12:38 AM
I was able to reproduced the said problem on my end. Let me forward this issue to our higher team for further investigation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- canerbalciAnswered on June 28, 2012 at 03:11 AM
I'm sorry to inform you that GDocs Spreadsheets created by Jotform integration, especially the headers (first row) of them shouldn't be modified by hand. Due to the workings of the google docs list api we are using, it can break the integration. I can advise to use another worksheet which you can keep a clone and track of submissions which you can edit by hand, but leave the integration sheet as it is.
Hope this works for you