- MartinCoAsked on March 19, 2017 at 09:42 AM
Hi, I was trying to use the code for my configurable widget but it's not responsive on mobile screens, can you please suggest an appropriate CSS for that: form link https://form.jotform.me/70745086704459
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 10:10 AM
I've fixed it for you by adding the !important rule in the custom CSS codes. Please review, you can replicate the same codes on other widgets after.
- sarahahmadAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 11:38 AM
- sarahahmadAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Hi, that's working great on horizontal screen size, but it's not responsive on vertical. I've modified screen size to 480 px, but it's doing not fixing. Can you please check it.
Thanks for the help!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 01:21 PM
The custom CSS codes are applied to devices with resolution up to 768px, vertical or horizontal. I've checked it with my android phone, the widget is already responsive. See screenshot below.
Please try to refresh your browser several times. Also, check it with a real device.
- MartinCoAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Thanks a ton, I checked on my mobile screen and it's working awesome.
Actually I was testing on jotform mobile preview and it was not showing well there, but it's working good on mobile.