- stevedellarAsked on March 19, 2017 at 02:37 PM
I imported one record into https://eu.jotform.com/submissions/60492174138355 using your import.io ap
I ended up with over 400 imported and the dates are not correct.
Here is the link to the data to be uploaded
Can you help
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 03:37 PM
Excel stores dates as sequential serial numbers, so this might be a reason of the issue. Our import tool cannot convert those serial numbers to the dates.
Please try with dates formatted as a Text. It should help with the import.
The empty form entries are most likely corresponding to the empty spreadsheet rows.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- stevedellarAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 04:18 PM
With excel you cannot remove empty rows.
This is having an impact on my download limits
- stevedellarAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 04:26 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 19, 2017 at 04:45 PM
You should have the option to delete empty rows in the excel file.
You seem to have provided us a screenshot. Unfortunately, it failed to appear on this forum. Please note that we cannot accept inline attachments. You have to access this thread, click the image tool to upload, as per our guide here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033.