- februarybloomAsked on March 20, 2017 at 02:38 AM
Please reply as soon as possible. Jot form Inc 8778877815
- IanAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 04:30 AM
On March 9th, 2017 Invoice 20170680218, you were charged $19 USD for JotForm Bronze Monthly.
Later you upgraded on March 11th, 2017, Invoice 20170701035 was generated for JotForm Bronze Yearly Special for which you were charged $79 USD and was refunded - $17.54 USD
Let us know if you have more questions.
- februarybloomAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 05:46 AMHow can I cancel my yearly Bronze subscription to Starter Package ? Because
I dont need that much longer.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 07:39 AM
You can cancel your subscription through the billing page or we can cancel your subscription for you. To cancel your subscription, you can visit this page and downgrade to starter: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing.
Otherwise, please let us know that you are firmly decided to cancel your subscription and we'll go ahead and do that for you.
Thanks and warm regards.
- februarybloomAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 12:46 PMHi , I cant see anything on my page. You charged a yearly subsription
bronze, for $79 on my account automatically. I need to downgrade my package
to starter with free user, with monthly renew. Please do that for me thank
you, and make the refund promptly! Thank you
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 03:26 PM
I see that the account subscription is already scheduled to downgrade by the end of the subscription period. Also, I notice that you have upgraded your account to Yearly plan at a special price $75 i.e. less than 50% off on the actual yearly price. If you downgrade the account and continue with monthly renewal, you'll be charged at full charge i.e., $19 per month that total $228 for 12 months.
If you still want to cancel the subscription, please confirm so that we can cancel the subscription and downgrade the account to Free. We can also change the subscription to Monthly subscription from our end if you wish which will be charged at $19/month.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!