- doryshaAsked on March 20, 2017 at 04:28 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 05:26 AM
Please inject the following custom css code in your form to align form field & labels to right:
direction: rtl !important;
text-align: right !important;
The following guide should help you how to inject custom css code in form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- doryshaAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 06:46 AMthanks allot :-)
2017-03-20 11:25 GMT+02:00 JotForm :
- doryshaAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 06:46 AMhi the phone number is not going from right to left how to...
[image: תמונה מוטבעת 5]
2017-03-20 12:06 GMT+02:00 doron shahino :
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 08:18 AM
Can you please let us know which is the form field you want to to move from right to left? I did check your form but could not locate any phone number field. Please check the screenshot below:
You may also like to share a screenshot of the issue as well. The following guide should help you how to upload image in forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
We will wait for your response.
- doryshaAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 08:46 AMthanks you r very kind and helpfull
2017-03-20 14:17 GMT+02:00 JotForm :