- arjun.mehtaAsked on March 20, 2017 at 10:45 AM
how can I chnage the email address that forms are sent to?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 01:50 PM
You can do the email recipient in the email wizard. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.