- markashtonAsked on June 25, 2012 at 05:26 PM
Simple form really: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/21744547548967
Try and embed it in the most simple way ... http://www.workflows.co.uk/temp/jotformtest.htm
Any ideas. Be most grateful
Yeah your template here ... ready for market use ... doesn't embed .. styled it from there
Iframe is no good as the rollovers don't work.
So, the only option is to download source code ... but what about security seal ?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 25, 2012 at 06:39 PM
Could you please replace within your embedded code :
Let us know if the hint helped
- markashtonAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 04:51 AM
No that doesn't work. in fact you lose the header too. its to do with lightbox effect I think.
Thanks, Regards Mark
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 09:28 AM
Can you please try to remove the height:100%; declaration under html,body selector? It should be in your form's injected css codes.
Here's the result of my test. http://idarktech.com/mark_test.html
Let me know if this doesn't work on your side. Thanks.
- markashtonAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 09:44 AM
You are a genius ;-)
A lot of cash is coming over the seas to your house as I write
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 09:57 AM
Glad it works! :)