- planttAsked on March 20, 2017 at 01:49 PM
Hi, I recently edited my forms, added a few questions edited header.
Now when I receive a form it has an extrememly large logo that occupies over half the form as a header.
I would edit it out if I could find out where it is.
When I go to edit the form I cant find the logo to remove it.
Stuck and confused!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 05:33 PM
I have checked all the four forms in your account and see that there is no logo displayed on all the forms. Were you able to fix the issue? If you still experience any issue with your forms, please let us know and provide us with a screenshot of the issue along with the form ID/URL so that we can take a look and provide you with necessary assistance.
- TiMAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 06:57 PM
This is the logo that appears with every form I receive.
It is our logo.
Would like to remove from forms.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 11:33 PM
It seems that the logo you are referring to is on the email alerts you have received. To edit or remove the logo from the email settings, please see the instructions below:
1. Go to Settings > Emails > Notification.
2. Then edit the Email Content.
Let us know if you need further assistance.